A webinar that was hosted on May 27, 2020 by Eloïse Gabadou and Antoine Gaboriau.
Review the webinar
Find the presentation
For this webinar, we provided an overview of the steps that were organized on Decidim during the containment period and are now preparing for the post-pandemic period. From the organization of participation and solidarity in the territories to the writing of stories of containment, as well as possible solutions for a post-pandemic world, this webinar aimed to highlight these initiatives carried by the organizations of our ecosystem, both public and private, and to question more generally the perspectives of participatory approaches for the coming months.
Among the "containment x participatory approaches" themes we will deal with are the following:
- What are the alternatives for hybrid participatory approaches that are organized around face-to-face highlights? A 100% digital approach, yes, but how?
- What are the new opportunities to organize mutual aid and solidarity on its territory?
- What is the impact on the culture and internal governance of an organization?
- Containment as an opportunity for post-pandemic projection?
Among the public institutions, associations and companies we have mentioned:
- The city of Angers
- The city of Nancy
- The city of Nanterre
- THE OPPBTP
- The Federation of Solidarity Actors
- The Day After
Does your organisation (public or private) wish to set up a participation process? You are simply curious to find out more about Decidim? Contact us ????firstname.lastname@example.org