Open Source Politics is one of the French leaders in the fast-growing civic tech sector. Since 2016 we’ve been supporting more than fifty leading institutions and private actors in their digital consultations and participatory budgets, thanks to Decidim*, the open source platform for large-scale citizen participation used in about ten countries.
As a true ecosystem company, we defend, with our partners in France and abroad, a certain vision of digital participatory democracy based on transparency, collaboration, respect for privacy and accessibility.
If you are looking for a Tech for Good experience, you have come to the right place!
Help our 3 founders with their work schedule and help them with everyday tasks so they can focus on strategic topics.
You will report directly to our co-founders (Valentin, Alain, Olivier and Virgile) and expected to reach a certain level of autonomy.
Your main goal is to make day-to-day easier for our founders, taking charge of a number of administrative tasks as well as keeping their schedules up-to-date.
Your main missions will be to :
- Deal with invoices, manage accounting,
- Update the schedule and organize meetings,
- Confirm attending to events and conferences,
- Book and arrange travels, transport and accommodations,
- Remind the founders of important tasks and deadlines,
- Collate and fill expenses,
- Office management (buy office supplies etc.).
- Discretion, you will have access to confidential information,
- Hands on, proactive with very good organizational skills and strong attention to detail,
- Great oral and written communication skills in French and English,
- Very good organizational skills and have a strong attention for detail,
- The Google Suite has no secret for you
- Previous experience in a similar position will be appreciated,
- Knowledge of Chat apps (Slack, Rocket Chat), Video conference (Zoom, Whereby) & Notion.so tools
- Availability: January 2020,
- Contract: CDI,
- Occasional remote work,
- Great health insurance,
- Offices in the center of Paris: Liberté Living-Lab, 9 rue d’Alexandrie 75002 Paris,
- Send your applications (CV + introductory email) to firstname.lastname@example.org